Finding the right solution for stairlifts in your home depends on many things, but mainly most customers are looking at getting the best price. The best solution all round is the correct product at the right price. This is where Stairlifts direct comes in, using our contacts at major manufacturers we can recommend a solution which is available […]Read more...
Looking For Stairlifts?
Get expert help from StairLiftsDirect.co.uk
- FREE Home Consultation
- Established Manufacturers
- No obligation. No Pressure
- Curved, Straight & Outdoor
- Best Online Prices!
- Full Warranty
- FREE Brochures
- Quick & Clean Installation
- Install by Qualified Fitters
- Energy Efficient Stairlifts
- Helpful Advice & Guidance
- Instant Contact From Us
Please Note: Submit valid details so we are able to help you.
Why Choose Stairliftsdirect.co.uk?
We offer free independant advice to get best value stairlifts from major manufacturers.
- Friendly contact with representatives and no pressure to buy.
- Clear guidance on the options available for your needs.
- Get access to the best stairlift prices available in the UK.
Our many years experience dealing with major stairlifts manufacturers enables us access to the latest best deals.
Curved, Straight or Outdoor Lifts
Get the complete solution for your needs with stairlifts custom designed for your situation.
- Straight stairlifts - Easiest and cheapest option, very affordable and easy to install.
- Curved stairlifts - Slightly more expensive due to materials, but still easy installation.
- Outdoor stairlifts - Weather proof solution for gardens and elevated outdoor areas.
Not sure what you need? Don't worry. Our friendly representatives can give you informed advice on the best (and cheapest) solution.
When it comes to buying stairlifts for your home or building there are various types available to suit different cicumstances. Below we list the common types which suit most customers, occasionally there is the need for something custom built but 99% of the time what you need is readily available from most manufacturers. If you are in doubt […]Read more...
Before purchasing stairlifts and requesting installation, it’s important to identify which is the most suitable for you and your home. Unless you pay for an evaluation, you will need to pick your own model. Typically, if your stairs are straight and only go upwards, and don’t change direction, you will be able to invest in a straight stairlift. […]Read more...